19Hammock Camping Re: OK.....first question

  • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
    Jan 9, 2003
      Hi Marge

      I doubt if a snake could get inside your hammock if it wanted to.
      Not from the tree down the rope route because he would slide off
      before getting to the entry slit. From the ground I doubt it
      either. Rest easy! Now Bears, who knows. So far I've never heard
      of a bear bothering anyone in a hammock. Maybe Ed is on to
      something. They dont know what to make of an animal sleeping 3 feet
      off the ground so they steer clear.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman" <marge@p...>
      wrote:
      > Now you guys did it to me. I thought when I got the hammock I
      would be
      > free of snakes and critters and what do I read on my first day
      > here....snakes and critters.
      >
      > Cheers, Marge.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic