      From: Ralph Oborn
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 7:11 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Orange trash bags.

      Has anyone experience with light weight shovels, bow saws, and/or
      hatchets. We have to do a conservation/trail improvement project on
      our 50 miles hike to earn the badge. This is not something a hiker
      would normally carry, but we will have to tote it.
      Ralph, Chandler, and Jared
      Troop 14 Griffin, GA

      Do the project near one end or the other of the hike. Or rendevous with a
      supply truck at the project site.
      Limited carry.
      I usually use a sheet rock saw as a light weight easy to carry saw.
      Slip the blade into a chunk of old garden hose.

      Ralph