      From: Pip <undivided2001@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 10:19:47 AM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] ENO Profly

      Yeah, but if you get the ENO OneLink and upgrade for 5.00 to the
      profly you save about 30.00 over buying the pieces individually so
      it's like I'd be spending 50.00 on the tarp instead of double that for
      a speer or maccat. So with that in mind is the Profly worth the 5.00
      over the dryfly or would you spend double that for a speer or maccat?

      --- In hammockcamping@ yahoogroups. com, tim garner <slowhike@.. .> wrote:

      > not bad but for a few bucks more you can get one of the speer
      silnylon tarps & lose considerable weight.