18934Re: [Hammock Camping] ENO Profly

    Apr 9, 2008
      not bad but for a few bucks more you can get one of the speer silnylon tarps & lose considerable weight.

      Pip <undivided2001@...> wrote: Hey,
      I haven't been able to find out much about this anywhere?

      It seems like it might be a better design than the dryfly that some
      people don't like for only $5.00 more. So I'm wondering if anyone has
      had any experience or seen this thing in person?

      Do You Yahoo!?