      From: Cara Lin Bridgman
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 1:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Claytor hammocks -- no no-see-um mesh

      Funny all these complaints about Claytor using mosquito netting instead
      of no-see-um. I've a Hennessey and it uses no-see-um and I keep wishing
      it was mosquito netting instead. Why? Mosquito netting should be
      lighter. It will also be cooler--allowing more breeze to pass through.
      Finally, where I hike and camp, we have some biting midges with
      impressively long proboscises providing impressively lingering welts,
      but they never seem to crawl through mosquito mesh even though I know
      they are small enough to do so. So, a lot of all this depends on where
      you are and who your enemies are.

      Socrates said, "Know thyself"
      Hikers say, "Know thy trail conditions and HYOH"

      Checked by AVG.