      From: David Ball
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 5:40 AM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Claytor hammocks

      I am real bummed about the netting for the JH being mosquito netting only. We have no-see-ums big time in Northern Lower Michigan. Not sure what to do. I still like the design. May have to call upon my better half to apply her skills and redo the netting.

      David

      David and Cara Lawson-Ball
      RiverJourneys Inc.
      70529 Martin Road
      Edwardsburg, MI 49112

      574-535-3623
      http://www.riverjourneys.org
      riverjourneys@...

      Dedicated to providing our customers personal growth,
      team building, and leadership development through outdoor adventure.

      "In the woods nothing will befall me . . . no disgrace, no calamity
      which nature cannot repair."

      Ralph Waldo Emerson