18919Hammocks and ships at sea

  • ginohav
    Apr 7, 2008
      Thanks to everyone who responded to my post Pros and Cons. Here's a
      thought about hammocks and comfort. Men and women have been going to
      sea for years sleeping only in hammocks. Being a sailor I can tell you
      there is nothing like the gental swing of a hammock to put you to
      sleep. I'd rather be in a hammock at sea then in a bunk. But then again
      there are no bears and bugs at sea. But them again that's why I winter
      camp, no bears and no bugs. You guys convinced me that hammocks are the
      way to go. I'll be ordering my Clarks this week.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic