18918Re: [Hammock Camping] Re:Pros and Cons

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Apr 8, 2008
      The Hennessey Hammocks come with side bungies (elastic line) that act to
      dampen swings. They also spread out the hammock so it doesn't close up
      around you so much. With the hammock your DH uses, it should be easy to
      temporarily attach bungies to see if they help you (they would run from
      widest part of hammock to the ground). If they do, then you and your
      husband will have a great system.

      CL

      Mary McMonagle wrote:
      > I'm on this list for info for DH and ds. I'm one that won't hammock. I
      > can't stand the movement, and I don't normally get motion sick. Even
      > sleeping under ds, who loves to sway, makes me sick listening to him
      > swaying. I do like the protection of his tarp though.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic