      From: pure mahem
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 12:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Re:Pros and Cons

      For the most part you don't sway unless you want to. A lot of hangers enjoy swaying but to get the hammock to do it continuously it really doesn't happen unless you tie your self a line to pull on. Only swaying I get is when I get in or when I'm using my hammock as a chair and rock with my legs. I can't recall ever really even being swayed by strong winds but then again I'm not exactly a light weight on the scale.