      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Frazier
      Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 6:17 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Pros and Cons

      The ENO double hammock supposedly allows two-people occupancy, though I
      haven't read anyone's report on how comfortable that would actually be.

      I'm going to make one for my wife and two children; I had originally
      thought about a double hammock set up myself, but then it just didn't
      seem like it would be too comfortable. An adult and an infant
      maybe...but two adults? Just seems too impractical to me.