      From: ginohav <ginohav@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 6, 2008 10:08:52 PM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Pros and Cons

      Hi,I'm new to this group and love backpacking and stealth camping and
      I've heard all the pros about hammock camping, but what about the cons?
      I've read some people on other sites are worried about bears and flying
      bugs eating you alive in a hammock. I'm thinking of purchasing a clark
      hammock as I don't have the time now for a DIY hammock. Every form of
      camping has it's pro's and con's, lets hear the con's. By the way I've
      had bears come right up to our tent look around then leave, so what's
      the problem others have had or think they might have in a hammock?
      Thanks
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic