18877Re: [Hammock Camping] ,Newbie

    Mar 24, 2008
      Hi David,

      Two hammocks set up so that the head end of each hammock is tied to the
      same tree and the feet are spread by 5-8 feet works out nicely. That
      way sweet nothings can be whispered and the two are within touch
      distance. I have also set up two hammocks using two wide trees with the
      hammocks tied so that the ends are at the width of the tree. I suppose
      that it would be possible to lash a cross brace on two trees, though I
      have not tried that.

      Rick