18873RE: [Hammock Camping] Mosquito Hammock

  • Chinell, David F (GE EntSol, Security)
    Mar 18, 2008
      Chuck:

      If you mean Tom Claytor's Mosquito Hammock, I have several of his
      models. Four of the Expedition model, and two of the Jungle model.

      As far as I'm concerned, they're the ideal hammock. It's how I'd make my
      own hammock if I did. (And I did!)

      The design and quality are excellent and I think they represent good
      value.

      The Expedition is my favorite model. The Jungle is a bit heavier, but
      the extra foot in length somehow translates into more foot-room
      (width-wise).

      Bear