18868Re: [Hammock Camping] How High do you hang your hammock?

  • debswebworks
    Mar 17 8:25 PM
      I'll just remind my son - no cookies in bed! :-)

      But really, in a tent, you get in, you zip it shut, and the kritters
      don't crawl over you while you sleep...

      OK, now I can also picture mice or rats - or squirrels maybe even,
      climbing down the ropes, and crawling into bed with you - even if you
      hang it up way high, and manage to find a way to climb in....

      Sleeping out in the open air sounds great, but I'm starting to wonder
      if it sounds better than it would really be...

      :-D