18863RE: [Hammock Camping] How High do you hang your hammock?

  • Andrew Buskov
    Mar 17, 2008
      Don't the raccoons have access to you when you're in a tent on the ground?
      You're not keeping your food in the hammock while you sleep are you. In
      short, if you bag your food and hang it outside, you shouldn't have to worry
      about animals.

      AB

      _____

      Visit Corridor9