18860How High do you hang your hammock?

  • debswebworks
    Mar 16, 2008
      I enjoy my hammock at home frequently. We're tent camping with
      friends in a couple weeks at a state park, and I'm thinking about the
      actual logistics of hammock camping....

      How high do you hang your hammock?

      At home, its probably 2-3 feet off the ground (at the lowest point).
      If its any higher than that, its really hard to get into it.

      But if we hang it that low camping, the raccoons will be able to reach us.

      If you hang it higher, how do you get into it?

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic