      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tim garner
      Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:36 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Camping In the Eastern North
      West.

      sorry i can't help you w/ the camping areas out there, but welcome to
      hammocking!
      maybe some others can be more help. ...tim

      Paul Marin <adventurenw32@ <mailto:adventurenw32%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>
      wrote:
      Hello,
      I'm new to hammock camping and can't wait to hit the trail. I made the
      wonderful discovery of hammock's in late 06 when I still lived on the
      East Coast. I got to do 1 short trip to a State Park in Va. (False Cape)
      with my shinny new hammock before my wonderful wife announced that we
      were pregnant and she wanted to move back home. Home took this Southern
      East Coast Boy 2500 mile too "Inland" Eastern Washington. I spent most
      of 07 working, researching areas to hike and camp in, and playing dad to
      be. Now, in 08 I've secured a couple of hall passes but am still not
      sure of good locations to go hammock camping at. Anyone, have an
      suggestions, blogs, clubs, etc.. In Eastern Washington they could point
      me to that can help me find some good spots?

      -Thanks