      From: pure mahem <pure_mahem@...>
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 1:11:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] State Park Hanging Rules

      I think a lot of the no hammock things in state parks is eminating from the thought that you are going to screw a huge eye hook into the tree. I think if they see you are using straps to protect the trees you'll be fine. Maybe some well written letters to the representatives can get the wording changed in the laws so we won't get hastled all the time. JMO!!!