      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tim garner
      Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 5:38 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: what do you think of this rainfly

      Billy Chard <bc100s@... <mailto:bc100s%40aol.com> > wrote: It seems
      that this is a none ENO product friendly crowd.. I have used
      them for the past 3 years. My best friend his dad and I havent run in
      to issues that the last 2 ppl have posted about. I guess it's a matter
      of personal experience.

      As the say
      To each there own

      no, i like the ENO hammocks just fine. it's just that particular tarp
      that i'm not so crazy about.
      i'm afraid that if you get caught in a blowing rain, you may run into
      problems with it too. but i hope not. ...tim