18745[Hammock Camping] Re: Superstitions hike anyone???????

  • billybob38801
    Feb 6, 2008
      Yeah, that's rings a bell, Cheshire- I had forgotten the name of my
      old neighborhood on the northwest side of Flagstaff. I loved living
      there. Don't know about a possible Nelson Eddy connection, but it
      sounds reasonable. I wish I had never sold that house on Roberta, I
      should have rented it and it would be all paid for by now, and I'd
      have a nice vacation home there. It is definitely about time for a
      visit to Arizona, but this time for something new- a hammock hanging
      adventure trip!
      Bill

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Blake Robert <xflagstaff9@...>