18740Re: [Hammock Camping] Is there room to store my backpack inside with me?

  • Scott
    Feb 6, 2008
      No.... I don't think so. I am much smaller and don't even have room
      for my ultralite pack.

      You're better off hanging it on your ridgeline, or putting it under
      your hammock.
      --
      Scott
      If man made it, don't eat it!!!