18739Re: Is there room to store my backpack inside with me?

  • Nate
    Feb 6, 2008
      Adam,
      My hammock is different than the ones you are looking at. However, I
      do one of two things with my pack. I either clip my pack to my
      support ropes with a carabiner or I just put in on the ground under my
      hammock. Someone would really have to have some guts to steal
      something out of your pack if it is directly under you!! When I am
      hammock camping I carry everything in a Gossamer gear G4 which if I
      wanted to, I could keep it inside my hammock. Hope this helps!

      Nate

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Adam Woznicki <blueduck600@...>