18734Is there room to store my backpack inside with me?

  • Adam Woznicki
    Feb 5, 2008
      Is there room to store my backpack inside with me?

      Mainly I'm worried about something getting stolen, and
      I don't like the idea of hanging my bag outside while

      I don't know if there's something to attach it to, in
      order to keep it from sliding to the middle of the
      hammock. But I don't think that would be a problem, i
      could just sew a loop at the end.

      The main question is the hammock big enough to
      accommodate a bag and me?

      I'm 6'2" 185 lbs
      My backpack is 22"x14"x9"

      The hammocks I'm looking at are: