18726Re: Superstitions hike anyone???????

  • billybob38801
    Feb 2, 2008
      Wow, Robert, I wish I was there, I'd go for sure. I used to live in
      Flagstaff ( 2 years 83-85, on Roberta street I think it was) and in
      Phoenix in the early 70s. Flagstaff is where I learned to love
      backpacking, but I never had the pleasure of hammocking there. I think
      it would be a rush to sleep hanging from Aspens or Ponderosa pines
      along the Mogollon Rim! I miss it! I didn't realize there were places
      in the Superstitions with lots of trees, but I'm sure there would be
      at appropriate elevations. Sounds like you are going to have fun!
      Bill

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Blake Robert <xflagstaff9@...>