18706Fuzzy OOP - sorta

  • Chuck Kime
    Jan 25, 2008
      All, this is cross-posted, so forgive the parts not germaine to you...

      I was informed yesterday that today is my last day of employment with
      the company I've worked for for almost 10 years. I will be doing my
      employment search from my MIL's PC while she is at work, so I will have
      sporadic internet for a while, as opposed to none at all if I were at
      home. I do not currently have access to my work PC where all of my
      files are, so I will not be able to get to the gear report edit that is
      due in the next day or so...

      Shane, if you could set me to monitoring zero for the near future, I'd
      appreciate it.

      Shane/Leesa, if you could hand off my current monitoring jobs,
      including one that has been posted, that would also be good.

      BridGeT. I will be able to finish my 2 current tests, as the text is on
      my home PC and I just will need to post it remotely.

      I will be in touch,
      Fuzzy

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?