18633Re: Anybody interested in a JRB Bear Mountain Bridge?

  • coldspring44
    Jan 14, 2008
      No, I'm just selling it. The product isn't defective. I reserved it
      four months ago and I no longer want to spend the money on it, so I am
      just going to sell it. It needs a large tarp to, so it's about a $300
      -$320 cost to get it going.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "billybob38801"
      <billybob38801@...> wrote:

      > If you only used it 15 minutes, have you thought about returning it? I
      > had to return mine, because of shoulder squeeze and not enough width
      > for me to draw my knees up when side sleeping. Though I was over 20
      > lbs less than the stated upper weight limit. The Jacks were great
      > about refunding, great customer service. Since I had only tried it out
      > for an hour or two in the back yard, and since I was well under the
      > stated weight limits, it seemed reasonable to me to return it when it
      > didn't "fit".
      >
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "coldspring44"
      > <coldspring44@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am putting mine up for sale. It's only been used for 15 minutes.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic