18557Re: [WomenHikers] HIKER MISSING ON BLOOD MOUNTAIN

  • C C Wayah
    Jan 4, 2008
      Ok list,
      I saw the picture of this missing person's black lab.
      It looked a lot like the dog running lose around the
      Springer Shelter on New Years morning.
      The question here is did someone have a back lab
      running loose with them on Springer? Did anyone else
      notice this very freindly dog. Is it possible that it was dropped off on
      Springer and followed the hikers around looking for a meal ? Does anyone
      know if this dog had a owner with it?

      Rogene

      > http://www.wsbtv.com/news/14964662/detail.html
      >
      > UNION COUNTY, Ga. -- The search resumes Thursday morning in Union
      > County for a missing hiker and her dog.
      >
      > Friends believe Meredith Emerson, 24, from Gwinnett County, spent
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic