      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Dave Womble
      Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:21 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SPAM][Hammock Camping] Re: New Years

      I'm planning on being there. Last weather forecast didn't seem too
      bad and last word I've heard on the spring near the shelter was that
      it was dry. The info on the water is getting dated but unless I hear
      otherwise I plan on bringing all the water I will need.

      Dave Womble
      aka Youngblood AT2000
      WinterTarp

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com