18540Re: New Years

    Dec 27, 2007
      I'm planning on being there. Last weather forecast didn't seem too
      bad and last word I've heard on the spring near the shelter was that
      it was dry. The info on the water is getting dated but unless I hear
      otherwise I plan on bringing all the water I will need.

      Dave Womble
      aka Youngblood AT2000
      WinterTarp