18525Re: Tree Spirit down sleeping bag hammock

  • Jamie D.
    Dec 18, 2007
      Hi Robert,

      I don't know anything about this particular hammock but the least
      expensive solution I have found for staying warm in my hammock is to
      use a couple of blue foam pads under me with a nice lower temp range
      than needed sleeping bag on top. Sythetic is cheaper than down of
      course.

      Now, if you are concerned about weight then down is better.

      Jamie in AZ

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Blake Robert

      > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.