18520Re: BIG hammock needed

  • terry_and_pearl
    Dec 16, 2007
      Try the Hennessy Safari. That should be plenty big enough. Strictly a
      3 season hammock, but like all the Hennessy hammocks, the bug netting
      is built in. With the Safa4ri you will find that you are laying on
      even more of a diagonal and it is very comfortable. I'm only 5' 11"
      and it is way too big for me, but I love it.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Ross"
      <jlross_tijeras@...> wrote:

      > I have a Hennessy Explorer Asym that I've used for several years. I
      > would like to find a hammock that has a bit more foot room, ie that's
      > longer. This hammock is rated for "over 6 ft", but it's just barely
      > long enough for me. I'm 6-3 and weigh about 200 lb. Also, the rain fly
      > that came with it is just barely big enough. Anybody have any
      > recommendations? A mosquito net and a BIG rainfly are essential to me.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic