18461Re: [Hammock Camping] My new underquilt and tarp

  • Richard Perlman
    Dec 6, 2007
      I've been down to the low 20's with an old style Speer Peapod (700 fill
      and sewn-thru) lined with a Jacks'R'Better
      Shenandoah quilt. On top was an old style Speer TopBlanket (700 fill
      and sewn-thru).
      I was wearing my hiking pants, l/s poly base layer top and a
      BackpackingLight.com Cocoon top and bottom. Wow that stuff is warm!
      Nothing beats exiting your hammock in the middle of the night wearing
      your sleeping bag!

      Rich