      From: Rick <ra1@...>

      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com

      Sent: Monday, December 3, 2007 9:16:43 AM

      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Survival/emergency topics, was Solar Stills

      Ha! Yep. Nice shelter. Crazy goat. Fortunately, I have raised sheep, so

      I knew that as soon as he reared I needed to push (kick) him backwards.

      I hate a ram that thinks he owns the world - they can hurt if they get

      forward momentum! He gave up after two tries. Was the goat there all

      summer? I was there in June of (probably) 2004.

      Risk

      Tod Massa wrote:

      > Clearly the Mutant Attack Goat of the Paul L Wolf Shelter...five miles from Rockfish. There is also a MAG on the Big Schloss trail.

      > The deer, and black bears, are so tame in Shenandoah, and so plentiful, that they are almost a special case.

      > -Tod

      > Ain't got no mo' mojo, but I got plenty o' banjo.
    • Show all 68 messages in this topic