18368Re: [Hammock Camping] Leaving...

  • rod hamilton
    Dec 1, 2007
      Brian,

      Hang in there Brian. I don't know if you belong to other groups; I belong to 5 or 6 and this is not uncommon. That's the whole purpose of the subject line. Don't open messages in which you have no interest. Regardless of the veracity of a topic, it usually burns itself out in less than three weeks. Besides, for most of us, it's the off season.

      I hope to hear from you in the Spring. Rhtreo

      Brian <baknm@...> wrote:
      Just so you are aware...I am leaving the group...I joined to find out
      more about how folks get the most out of their hammocks...this stuff
      is just tedious. When you are tired of talking about TV and arguing
      about surviving or not...here is to Happy camping...
      Brian