18358snug fit underquilt.

  • David Fox III
    Dec 1, 2007
      I am now the proud owner of a snugfit underquilt for my speer 8.5 hammock. I like the way it attaches with the hook and loop and the bug net can still be used.. Anyone ever use snakeskins on the combination hammock and underquilt? I am thinking of making a pair and would like input on size to make the snakeskins. They appear to be tapered. Should they meet or overlap in the center? does one need a thumb-loop sort of tab to pull them together? I am planning to store the underquilt loosly in the plastic bag when I'm not on the trail.
      Thanks,
      Dave Fox