18336Re: [Hammock Camping] Solar Stills, was female 'pee bottles' was Panda High Peak as a sleep...

  • Mike
    Nov 28, 2007
      I should point out that Les Stroud used this technique as only PART of his
      efforts at gathering water and he dug the hole in sand using only his hands.
      The sweat equity was minimal and he didn't completely rely on the still for
      water.