18263Re: [Hammock Camping] RE: WinterTarp

    Nov 7 8:29 PM
      Opps, I said "hammock" in one place where I should have said "tarp".
      This is what that sentence should have said:

      "The catenary ridgeline is also gone, I increased the depth of the
      catenary curves on the edges and utilized four catenary darts along
      the TARP where the "door flaps" hinge. Those do some interesting
      things for the tarp... they keep it very taut over a variety of pitch
      options and do it exceptionally well while allowing you to have steep
      sides when using the tarptent pitch to help with snow buildup."
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic