18261Speer Hammocks' WinterTarp on online!

    Nov 7 7:58 PM
      OK, the updated Speer Hammocks web site is now up & running! Long
      overdue, but it's finally done! I'm not much of a website designer,
      so I'd appreciate hearing from anyone noticing problems with the

      Our new WinterTarp is included with lots of pictures. Also new
      pictures of all of our products, including the SnugFit UnderQuilt,
      PeaPod, TopBlanket, and Hammock III.
      Online payment is now possible with the PayPal shopping cart—this
      should make it much easier for those ordering with a credit card.

      Anyone wishing to place an order before Thanksgiving should do so
      immediately—we'll be closed Nov 15-25; and orders placed during this
      time will be processed after the 25th.

      With the cooler weather we're having here in the SE, staying warm has
      to be on everyone's mind. The good news is: We've got ya covered!
      Check us out…..ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Editor, Hammock Camping News
      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc