18255RE: [SPAM]Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock tarp

    Nov 7, 2007
      Thanks for your interest in our new WinterTarp. It's so new, it's not even
      yet on the website-we're hoping to get an updated website up later this
      week. We are now making the WinterTarp & have a few in stock. The price is
      $119 for the tarp itself & $17 for the accessory kit that includes a
      silnylon stuff sack & 10 NoTangle GuideLines.

      The WinterTarp is 10'x11', catenary cut, silnylon, w/ 8 tie outs plus the
      two ridgeline ties. Two 'door' panels on each end can be left open or
      closed as much as needed to block wind or rain. While it was only 37F last
      night, it was very windy & I was glad I had the WinterTarp.

      Dave Womble designed this tarp, so he can speak about all of the individual
      features better than I can. Dave has been out on a hike lately, but
      hopefully he will post today & give more details

      .Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc