18224Thanks for all your input!

  • Francois
    Oct 31, 2007
      wow! I never realised how much you take your hamocks seriously!
      Thanks for the feed back. Since we have to get this done by december
      i don't think I'll be able to check for long term damage on the trees
      but that's a very good point. I'll definitly flag the trees and go
      check next summer though. We plan on testing 6 different kind of
      trees commonly found in northern quebec. To stop the debate, those
      who want to know how it turned out drop me a line, everybody else
      please disregard this nonsense.
      -Franc
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic