18221Re: Country of manufacture; too much to ask?

  • Pat
    Oct 30, 2007
      Clark hammocks are made in Utah and when I talked to gary about this
      very same subject he said that as long as he owns the company that
      clarks will continue to be made in Utah and only Utah after getting my
      Clark home and put up I am glad it is made in Utah and the U.S for that
      matter and will continue to support my local outfitter of hammocks
      Clark being one of them.

      I too think that most of our outdoor supplys are surcoming to the
      thought of getting better deal for there buck buy moving or useing
      places out of our country such a shame too.

      As american's we should and try too use nothing but american made but
      most of our company's see this is a chance to make bigger dollars by
      moving away from here to other country's the town I live in built and
      paid for a huge building only to have the company move to mexico.

      so for what it's worth from what I know about Clark untill the time
      they ever change I will continue to buy from them and after the first
      of the year I will be buying another one from them for my son.

      cavediver_2

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <watashiwah@...> wrote:

      > I posted this question earlier; it somehow was passed over. Which
      hammocks are made in
      > China, is this too much to ask? This isn't political, it is a viable
      question. Anyone remember
      > what the manufactures disclosed?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic