18217Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: leave no trace research on hammocks

  • Ralph Oborn
    Oct 30, 2007
      Hey folks, lets keep the discussion happy and positive!
      (not meaning to disrespect anybody) but Ed set up this list as a good
      positive way to spread information about hammock camping.

      If you feel the initial request is misguided, what would you suggest?

      If you were to design research properly, what would you be looking at?

      I agree with Moz, research involves a dialog

      Franc and team: talk to us, we have some suggestions.

      Ralph Oborn