18196Re: [Hammock Camping] leave no trace research on hammocks

  • John Wilson
    Oct 29, 2007
      I question the legitimacy of this post. I would think a request
      from a university:
      1. Would originate from an .edu email site, and not hotmail,
      2. Would be better written, not containing phrases like "doing a
      university research," and
      3. Would not exhibit misspelled words.

      Perhaps a little more explanation is in order before we respond.

      John