18196Re: [Hammock Camping] leave no trace research on hammocks
- Oct 29, 2007I question the legitimacy of this post. I would think a request
from a university:
1. Would originate from an .edu email site, and not hotmail,
2. Would be better written, not containing phrases like "doing a
university research," and
3. Would not exhibit misspelled words.
Perhaps a little more explanation is in order before we respond.
On Oct 28, 2007, at 22:24 , Francois wrote:
> We're doing a university reseach about the impact of hammocks on trees
> and we need your help! Please take a few seconds to tell us:
> 1- what type of rope/strap you use and the size
> 2-What is the perfect rope angle for confort (45 degrees from
> We will let you know at the end of our research what combination as
> the least impact and on what kind of trees.
> Thanks in advance!
> -Franc and team «leave no trace»
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>