18145Nice to Meet you, Ed and Karen

  • Michael Quitt
    Oct 10, 2007
      A few of us who were at the Mid-Atlantic Hang at Crampton Gap on the
      AT last weekend drove over to the Gathering in Gettysburg on Saturday
      for a few hours. I finally got to meet Ed Speer and Karen who were
      busy demonstrating the Speer hammocks and accessories in their booth
      outside. Even though they were very busy, they took the time to chat
      with me for a little bit. Ed and Karen are some of the nicest folks
      you'd ever want to meet...really genuinely warm people and down to earth!
      Ed..thanks for getting my Snugfit underquilt to me in time for the
      MAHHA Hang that weekend. It worked like a champ and I was extremely
      comfortable. For me, underquilts are the way to go.
      Best,
      Michael
      Qpens
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic