1813Re: looks like a Bana for now

  • dawnhark
    Jun 19, 2003
      Robi, I'm way behind in emails here so this has probably already been
      answered, but: Try shopping for the fabris online at
      outdoorwildernessfabrics.com. They are wonderful to deal with--give
      'em a call for recommendations, sale things, etc. Their regular prices
      are very good too.

      Also, maybe if you contact several hammock manufacturers and tell them
      about the project and the kids and the school, some will be able to
      help out in some way. Sounds wonderful, let us know how it goes!

      Dawn, new hammocker (for now I have the Byer Traveller)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic