18116Where do you keep your rucksack and equipment?

  • sjedwardson
    Oct 2, 2007
      I went hammock camping for the first time last weekend and absolutely
      loved it. I only had one problem and that was where do I keep my
      dirty boots and rucksack. I saw Ray Mears tie his to a tree but i
      wondered if there was a better way. I would like to keep the boots and
      rucksack off the ground so if it does rain they wont get wet from
      water on the ground. All and any advice would be helpful. Thanks
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic