18112Re: Gila Wilderness trip report

  • N Thomas
    Sep 29 7:21 PM
      I am curious as to what supplies you carried for the goats. You mentioned that they foraged, but what type of food or other items did you carry for them? How much weight do you expect them to carry when they fully mature? What type of pack/saddle/whatever did you use for them? Did you transport them out there yourself? Any problems from the park people?

      Nice pics. I am in central Texas and goats are a dime a dozen here. I have pondered starting a herd for such activities, but am curious about the overall effort.