18084Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Bridge Hammock ...is it cumfortable?

  • Nancye Eidson
    Sep 23, 2007
      First time post here ---

      I have been studying hammock systems with mild interest since the
      spring when I alerted to
      them through the AT journals. This bridge hammock idea has taken my
      interest
      to a new level, and made me glad I did not make a purchase plunge
      earlier.

      Please, keep all the techy talk as well as the comparisons and
      performance reports
      coming. We can pick and choose what we want to read. The pictures are
      a huge
      help. The more, the merrier.

      Thank you to all the developers who share so freely, and with such
      detailed reporting.
      I especially enjoy the discussions that make it clear for which
      applications the discussed
      system alterations are best suited. My thinking was originally very
      limited. Now there
      are so many ideas.

      Joyfully, Nancye in Kentucky

      On Sep 23, 2007, at 8:33 AM, Dave Womble wrote:

      > GrizzlyAdams,
      >
      > I couldn't get the photo link to work this morning but I think I have
      > seen the photos you refer too. You and I could probably get lost in
      > technical talk but most folks don't want to hear that, they just want
      > to know how it performs and compares relative to something they are
      > familiar with.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic