18020Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Bliss portable hammock stand

    Sep 10, 2007
      just be sure it's long enough for your hammock at 10'.

      light_tribe <Garius@...> wrote: http://hammockbliss.safeshopper.com/26/cat26.htm?820

      Hi Everyone,

      Anyone ever used this hammock stand?

      I am really exited to be a new member on this list. I am new to
      hammocking but I have been reading nonstop for about a week, all about
      hammocks. (I am sorry I missed an opportunity to meet Ed Speers. I
      used to live in Asheville, now I am in NYC. Anyway, next time I am
      able I will make one of the hangs.

      Thanks,
      Garius Hill
      Manhattan backpacking