18002[Hammock Camping] Re: hammock bivy idea!

  • Debra Weisenstein
    Sep 9, 2007
      I've posted a diagram of my cocoon/insulated pod here
      http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2762794360074761024coOUFG

      My design has no zippers, just a drawstring at both ends, so it needs
      to be over the hammock before the hammock is pitched. The head-end
      drawstring is elastic so I can slide it over me without fiddling. If
      I use a ridgeline, it goes outside the cocoon just to hold up the
      bugnet. My hammock is a homemade Speer-type.

      DebW

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Billy Chard" <bc100s@...> wrote:

      > Deb
      > can you do a rough pattern.. that would be fantastic.. i love
      your pod its just what i have been looking for..

      > BTW what kind if hammock do you have..
      >
      > Billy

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic